Post by adelaidezoot on Jun 11, 2022 5:02:49 GMT -5
Hi all, im new to thos page & just got a 2020 50cc zoot, im in Adelaide South Australia & hoping to get to know any locals that can assist. I really want to get my toy going faster also, i currently dont have any spark.
Yamaha Aerox NS50 2016 project Yamaha Aerox NS50 2016 Piaggio Typhoon 2019: Great scooter, poorly built (sold) Yamaha Slider 2002: The problem child (sold) Yamaha BWS NG: The Family affair (son now owns) Yamaha Aerox YQ50 2008: The fast one (sold) Yamaha Jog RR 2004: The first one (sold)
Mrs Bud 10/06/22 you are not going to pull that engine apart and put lots of new bits in it, are you?
1. Upgrade the variator. This is the component that controls how much power is sent to the wheels, and upgrading it will allow the Zoot 50cc to make better use of its engine power.
2. Port and polish the engine. This will help the engine to breathe better and make more power.
3. Install a bigger carburetor. This will allow the engine to get more fuel and air, which will help it make more power.
4. Install a performance exhaust. This will help the engine to breathe better and get rid of exhaust gases more efficiently.
5. Install a performance air filter. This will help the engine to get more air, which will help it make more power.
Doing all of these things will definitely help to speed up the Zoot 50cc, but it's important to keep in mind that they will also likely void your warranty. So, if you're not comfortable working on your scooter yourself. If you want to buy new then check this article Scooters That Look Like Motorcycles
I'm John. I have been riding a dirt bike since I was 15 years old. Riding a bike has mixed with me. Currently I am riding kawasaki KX450F.