I was working on the frame yesterday and thought of a way to make the stock motor mount "stops" adjustable. Hopefully for better launches? I started by pulling the spring and rubber boot outta the mount. It should slide right out with the help of some pliars or a flathead screwdriver.
Then i dug these 3inch bolts outta my "nut and bolt box" and four nuts for the bolts. I also added threads to the bottom of the mount so the bolts can thread into the mount.
The 14mm nuts i used fit right in the hole. I put one in each side. These could be welded for extra strength and security but im not for now.
After that you should be able to thread the bolt through the mount and use the other nut to lock the bolt were you want.
Last Edit: Nov 20, 2017 19:09:30 GMT -5 by 90GTVert
Senna1Rossi: Thanks renagade281!
May 23, 2016 14:59:12 GMT -5
Fox: I don't really know how to say this but straight. I am Dave's Girlfriend Kellilee and bluntly and VERY SADLY he passed away early Tuesday morning. I know he would want ya all to know this. Thank You Brent for befriending my love he was very happy on here!
Jun 18, 2016 16:26:04 GMT -5
Fox: www.gofundme.com/29mgf6b8 I hope it is ok to pass on his gofundme page link. If not you will un-post it I'm sure. Thanks again all!!
Jun 18, 2016 16:31:18 GMT -5